Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Rating System

Over the past few weeks I've decided it would probably be best to start a formal rating system for all shows and albums. I was torn originally, as most of the shows I attend are obviously by bands that I enjoy, but it only makes sense that if you are going to review anything that there be some type of ranking system. The rating system will be as follows:


***** - Excellent
Run out and buy this album or ticket! This is an absolutely perfect performance. Near impossible to achieve.

**** - Great
A standout performance. This ticket/album/.mp3 is worth your hard earned money. This performance is great all the way through with a good amount of standout tracks.

*** - Good
A worthy performance. Grab the album or check out the concert if you're a fan. This performance may not be the strongest to start out with.

** - Mediocre
Not up to par. Give it a listen and decide for yourself.

* - Bad
Don't bother.

1 comment:

Ilma said...

I can't wait to see you implement your rating system. I would love to see how you rate some of the bands I listen to. =]